recent regretsPoutine calls insulting Turkish warplane 'a stab in back bacon, eh'
mmmm, turkey poutine
WE NEED A BIG & BEAUTIFUL WALRUS!
Poutine calls insulting Turkish warplane 'a stab in back, eh'
Putin calls Turkey downing warplane 'a stab in back'
Kento's Spermine Cum
Kento's Spermine Gum
Wrigley's Spermine Gum
being born too late for turtle ships and too early for Kento ships
Snarf says he offered the student body leaders a compromise by suggesting he change the name of the course to "Panthro's big beautiful cars," but after some debate, they couldn't reach an agreement, snarf
always leave the ugly one outside the room lol
People need to stop fisting fish with fingers, say animal behaviorists
hoping that using the #BBW hashtag for Donald Trump related news catches on
[ show all 107641 regrets ]
recent comments(1) reading comments on the internet anywhere, ever
(1) The brawl continued backstage with Cool and Jesus eventually getting in a car and speeding out of Gund Arena
(1) being the hardest man in Ireland
(1) having never seen any of the new Batman films because they came out after Star Wars Colon Episode II Colon The One That Made You Stop Wanting to Go to Movies
(2) putting off seeing like thirty movies with one actor in common for almost a decade, even though most of them were at least kind of OK and some were really very good
(2) la Setmana Tragica turtles
(2) Kento being banned from the Regret Index
(2) wondering if it's too late to keep Alicia Silverstone in a curio cabinet so that you may marvel at her at your own leisure
(2) Pennsylvania Court Says Alien Romps Aren't Public Records
(7) wondering which you would choose given the option of either speed dating everyone on your Celebrity Bang List with the ability to mix and match, or cruising around on a luxury yacht all day with no more than ten of them
[ show more ]
shows that only have eight episodes per season (1.0000)
sucking her left one until she had a breastgasm (0.0000)
most voted regrets
meeting Brian Peppers (12560/0.9789)
most discussed regrets