recent regretsassuming in this case "Elfie" refers to "enormous quantities of recreational drugs chased with a half dozen cocks"
asked about her relationship with Rudolph, Cyrus responded "you would even say it glows"
Miley Cyrus Gets in the Christmas Spirit By Dressing as a Holiday Elf & Taking 'Elfies'
wondering if there are any mall Santas out there offering to take elfies with people, and, if not, WHY NOT
gropping an elf
holding a right jolly old elf down
a right jolly old elf
Santa's worker co operative
Boer Trek Into Darkness
always assuming it was Santa who wrote the names on the list, not the elves
telling the children they are not real elves
Alberta's nipple exposure laws received some tweaking Monday
you can't hold a good elf down, we are putting some names on the naughty list and raring to go for our festive shenanigans
Reports said that the performers had their hats stolen and one of the elves was punched, while a pellet gun was held to another elf's head
Patrick has built in a protective system that keeps the gun from firing when dropped
Man arrested for beating his lover with a plate because he 'only ever listens to Alanis Morissette'
[ show all 107766 regrets ]
recent comments(1) going bananas at a CE Ape gig
(5) I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names
(1) thinking that Balkanization in the Balkans was inevitable due to their name
(1) going all the way to Butts County and not even meeting the Count of Butts
(2) guessing that the broad premise of Holy Hal is that a three hundred pound man falls in love with a three hundred pound woman, but he sees her as a nine hundred pound woman and helps her achieve those gains
(1) rook takes buttocks, check and mate
(1) turtle ships
(1) reading comments on the internet anywhere, ever
(1) The brawl continued backstage with Cool and Jesus eventually getting in a car and speeding out of Gund Arena
[ show more ]
shows that only have eight episodes per season (1.0000)
sucking her left one until she had a breastgasm (0.0000)
most voted regrets
meeting Brian Peppers (12560/0.9789)
most discussed regrets